Monday, February 2, 2009

Deal or No Deal

Just for my entertainment, but there is a reason some of us are meant to be poor. I saw a guy on deal or no deal turn down over half a million. He then proceeded to open a million dollar case. At that time he had a 1 million dollar and a 1 dollar case left. The bank offer was 416000, a lot of money and more money I am sure than he would see in his entire life. Only his mother (god bless her heart) told him to take the deal. While normal folks know that this is a no brainer, so what does he do? NO DEAL!!!! Oh my God. Cosmic justice prevailed and he walked away with 1 dollar. Let me repeat, 1 DOLLAR. Anyone who tells you people are the prey of the rich and bear no fault in their own circumstances clearly hasn't seen this form of natural selection. That's why I love that show, no matter how insanely dumb you may think people are it proves you wrong every time. The only person I feel bad for is Howey because he has to congratulate them on a great "game".

0 comments:

Post a Comment